Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shine those Hollywood Lights on Pink Lemonade Cupakes

Its still summer, and when its a 110 degrees outside sometimes all you want is a nice cold glass of pink lemonade. So I found the perfect soultion for a cupcake. I found this recipe in the Cake Mix Magic book I bought at my local Walmart. This one is by far the favorite cupcake I make and I've already started receiving orders for them.

Start with a preheated oven of 350 degrees

Just simply add the following in a mixing bowl & mix together until blended well
A box of white cake mix without the pudding in the mix
2 tablespoons of oil
3 egg whites
1 cup of water
1/3 cup of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
4-6 drops of pink food coloring

Fill cupcake pan evenly with batter

Cook time 18-22 minutes ( I always check them about around 15 min) You'll know they're down when toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool off in pan on baking rack about ten minutes then cool completely before frosting. You can add lemondrop candies, orange wedge candies, and cut straws to garnish

To make frosting: Add following in mixing bowl and blend well
4 cups of powdered sugar
1/4 cup of frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1/3 cup of butter
1-2 drops of pink food coloring (or more for the pinker you want)

1 comment:

  1. I loved those Pink Lemonade Cupcakes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete