Sunday, October 2, 2011

Buried Skeleton Cupcakes



By far my favorite Halloween find. I stumbled across these buried little souls by accident, but so thrilled I did. I found them on http://news.holidash.com/2010/10/05/halloween-skeleton-cupcakes-kendra-smoot/ They look like they might be difficult to make, but is actually pretty simple, which makes it my favorite. Just use your favorite cupcake mix, and lather on dark chocolate frosting. Place the cut up pieces of stretchy skeleton (or you use edible candy skeleton pieces) on top of the frosting. For the dirt look, just crush up some oreos (without the middle creme) and sprinkle them on top of the frosted cupcakes. You can play around with them & see which looks you like best. Bring these to any Halloween party and they will guarantee to be a hauntingly hit!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely making these!! Having trouble finding good skeleton candy tho.

    ReplyDelete